[LFO] 16.09.2012 - Matthias Erian / Low Frequency Orchestra

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Fr Sep 14 12:38:56 CEST 2012

The coming sunday we will participate in an evening at the series Neue Musik in St.Ruprecht.
We will dedicate our contribution to our long-time artistic partner Robert Lettner who passed away on September 6th.
The development and performance of our joint project "Das Spiel vom Kommen Gehen" was a great experience for every one of us.
http://grrrr.org/kommen_und_gehen

********************************

Sonntag, 16. September 2012, 20 Uhr
Ruprechtskirche, Ruprechtsplatz 1, 1010 Wien
10€ / 5€
http://www.neue-musik.at

********************************

Low Frequency Orchestra
http://lfo.at

Free improvisation
In memoriam Robert Lettner

********************************

also at the same concert evening:

Matthias Erian: BUKSORI

Installation and Live-Performance by matthias erian

This work deconstructs and reconstructs Pansori and reflect in this
way the modern way of our society. Pansori means place (pan) and sound
(sori) in Korean language. The loudspeaker in combination with the
buk-drum becomes the place (Pan) where the sound start to exist, as
well as the space which presents the music to the audience. The voice
remains to be the leader, the Buk follow the vibration of the voice.
Even as a live-performance, the sound-objects stay in the center of
the view. Musical expressions by the interpret pull the strings in the
background as an conductor.

http://www.kunstharzlack.net/me